Charles Campbell College offers International students the following:
- A comprehensive induction programme.
- Dedicated staff to support our International students.
- Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC).
- A wide range of educational courses.
- Study and ESL support.
- Loan of textbooks.
- A Performing Arts program.
- A range of extra curricular sports.
Students enrolling in a state high school in South Australia can expect the following:
- A high quality, safe teaching and learning environment.
- Well equipped Resource Centres and media and ICT resources.
- Special facilities for the teaching of Sciences, Mathematics, Performing Arts, Business Studies, Technology, and Home Economics.
- A wide and varied curriculum that supports students' transition to academic and vocational pathways.
- A wide range of sports, cultural and leadership opportunities.
- Excellent grounds with landscaping and sporting facilities.
The following individualised support services are available:
- Personal, social and emotional support with qualified Student Counsellors.
- Career and course counselling that leads to individualised programmes to support success.
- University and post school study opportunities.
- Regular reporting and communication to students and their families.
- A supportive home stay program.
- English and Second Language support.
- Subject specific support.
- Integration with local students.
- Opportunities to be involved in a range of sporting, cultural and leadership programmes.
For more information please visit: